Friday, November 14, 2014

Bible Curriculum

I have really enjoyed our new Bible curriculum this year. Especially since my colleague/friend and I spent one night aligning our curriculum with the Jesus Storybook Bible. Now I feel like I can incorporate Bible everyday. 

Curriculum:
We use the Jesus Storybook Bible as our outline for the year. The kiddos LOVE the stories and the videos that go with each one. My favorite part is that every story points to Jesus! If you do not have this Bible, I highly recommend it. You can buy the Bible and videos here. In addition to the Jesus Storybook Bible we also use Route 52 Curriculum: God's Word and God's Love. There is a little overlap between the two books, but it has age appropriate lessons and activities.
Now that our curriculum is merged together and in order of the Jesus Storybook Bible we are ready to go!


Memory Verses:
We use some of the verses in the curriculum, but majority of the time we find our own. want each verse to start with "God." By the end of the year, our Preschoolers will have memorized the many characteristics of God! How cool is that?

I am looking forward to a great year, sharing the love of Jesus with these young children. 

(11.15.14)


No comments:

Post a Comment