Saturday, September 13, 2014

In a Flash...

Just like that, in a flash, the year is done!
What a year it has been. No amount of college classes could have fully prepared me for the year I have had. It has been a memorable year, with many twist and turns and up and downs. 

Top 5 Things I have learned:

5. There is a LOT of information out there. I will never be able to do all of it, even though I want to.
4. Build a relationship with you colleagues and your boss. It is important to have them on your team.
3. Take the extra mile to connect with your families. Whether it is creating free time in the morning to talk with parents. Coming to school early or staying late and keeping the door open. They appreciate the relationship they have with their child's teacher.
2. A great support system is ESSENTIAL! Thanks to all of you who encouraged, listened, and supported me throughout the year.
1. God is faithful. He was with me each and every day.

Top 5 Highlights of the year:

5. Funny Quotes
4. Our Christmas Party!
3. Our Grandparents Day Program - Let It Go!
2. Our new classroom!
1. Seeing my kiddos faces everyday!

Looking forward to year two!

No comments:

Post a Comment